- After working corporate, you're getting tired of the long commutes, the rigid 9 to 5 schedule, and the strict vacation policy.
- Fed up with working to achieve someone else's goals, you decide to take the plunge and start your own business.
- Armed with a business plan and some clients, you're feeling pretty confident in the current state of your business.
- While you've heard that starting a blog is essential to your business's success, you definitely do not have the time for that.
- Despite knowing that you're supposed to update your social media regularly, you have no idea what to say or when to say it.
- Even though you know your site is your "virtual storefront" and needs to match your brand, you just don't feel that with your own site anymore.
You've got many strengths, but unfortunately the life of a small business owner is a busy one. You definitely don't have time to devote to the tech and marketing that you know you need to.
An avid traveler and online entrepreneur myself, I understand your goals and the desire for the freedom offered by owning your own business, especially those with an international focus.
I've always been a mix between techy and creative: constantly drawing and writing, but equally as likely to spend my free time figuring out how to properly use CSS code.
Refining a brand's voice, content strategy, and crafting a beautiful and cohesive website is my happy place.
Your business is a story. It's your story.
After some chatting and refining of your brand, we'll figure out exactly which digital marketing needs are required for you to best tell your story and attract your ideal clients, from social media management to blog design and all things in between.
A website is essential for your business to succeed and for you to realize your dream of being a successful small business owner and living life on your own terms.
I'll build you a branded site, perfected for your unique style, that showcases your services and is easy to maintain.
The idea of sitting at a desk for 40+ hours a week and traveling only 10 days a year felt like a nightmare to me. I didn't want to do it.
So I didn't.
I took my passion for design and strategy and channeled that into my own online business, making a reality of my dream to live a life however I wanted.
There are many others out there like me. I love working with small business owners and entrepreneurs to give their businesses the final nudge they need for success.